Three Hour SessionOur Best Deal! $180
- One-on-One instruction on choosing colors, window treatments, furniture arranging, artwork, accessories etc.
- Customized Project Plans and checklists
- Designer tips and tricks to help save you money
- Worksheets on each of the decorating topics (color, windows, etc.)
- Affordable online, catalog and local retailers.
- MEMBERS ONLY list of craftsmen and contractors.
An enjoyable Interior Design coaching session. A three hour consultation is advisable for homeowners that are easily overwhelmed when making decorating decisions. It involves very specific personal coaching services and covers at least 5 major design elements.
Expect an enjoyable session working with a compassionate coach who not only understands your time and money constraints, but also your decorating anxieties.
Two Hour Session $130
A few topics on one room or one topic in a few rooms.
Choosing Paint colors for the entire home is often a two hour session
One Hour $80
One to two topics such as furniture arranging and paint color in one room
This package is available for local customers only
How To Stage Your Home $130
Two hour session guiding you through our successful "I want this home" plan.
Know what changes to make and which ones not to waste your money on.
If you don't see a session here that will work for you, call me and we'll create one that does! Jodi (919)423-3164
New Home Design Choices $180
Three hour session helping you pick tile, flooring, cabinetry, counters, paint, etc. for your new home.
Can be at the builder's design studio.
Servicing Apex Cary Holly Springs Fuquay Varina Garner and Raleigh area. Three hour minimum for nonlocal areas such as Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest and North of 540.